Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Feeling funky...and not in the good way

Aaaaaagh....

I cannot seem to climb out of this deep unmotivated rut I am in.  (Not sure if there is such a thing as an unmotivated rut but there you have it)

I literally have only enough money to pay the mortgage this week and then I'm out of cash.  But the thing is - I cannot seem to get motivated enough to actually want to work - well not for someone else anyway.  Although I did do over 5 hours on the gate of the local rodeo and earnt myself $100 on the weekend. Previously being broke has been the biggest motivator I need to get my act together but not this time.

The employment agency has now registered me (I know this because I missed a call from them Monday morning about work - rats!!) so I shower and get dressed early and sit by the phone by 9am the last few days.  And then if there is no phonecall I sit at my notebook all day just researching...well...stuff!  Mainly researching travel to be honest. BF often comments that if I put that much commitment into looking for work I'd be earning by now.  Can't deny that.

So a couple of the sites that I have found and have been "researching" are

Wise Bread

The Professional Hobo

Excellent resources on frugal living, travel, independent living and everything in between.


No comments:

Post a Comment