Friday, August 24, 2012

Feeling pretty pleased with myself!

Well - I feel I've done heaps this week - yay!!

My tax stuff except for say 5% is through to my accountant (2 years worth)

I have completed registration at the employment agency (just 3 online tests to do before Monday)

Again I noticed still having trouble entirely finishing tasks but thats my mission Monday coz hoping I should pick up some temp work Tuesday.

And I'm about 75% complete with organising my market stall for tomorrow - although I don't feel ready at all!!  But one of my favourite sayings when I wasn't feeling motivated is "Don't Think About It - Just Do It!!"  So thats my plan.  Just get ready, pack the car and just head off in the morning and see what happens!!

Technically, though and especially if I take the recycling in to cash it in and after the markets - I should have some money on Monday!!  Yippee...

Wild Orchid in Western Australia 2011
 
Plus check out some of my Pages - I have updated Travel Links and Travel 2011/2012


No comments:

Post a Comment