Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Distractions...

Singapore - save the elephant campaign 2011
 
 
Focus - I have to tell myself that all the time - I am soooooo easily distracted - I have so much running around in my head. And I try and do too many things at once without actually completely finishing anything. And so the house and outdoor area looks like a bomb has hit it - half finished market stall stock ideas, the recycling has built up and I need to cash it in, we have moved furniture out of the house and the stuff that was inside said furniture is still awaiting my inherited furniture to arrive (which won't be until at least November)  .  So today starts with a list - housekeeping first on it!

In saying that - I feel I have actually achieved something this week.  I was going to list what I had finished this week, but true to nature I realise how little I have finished but how much I started. 

So what I started this week that I need to finish:

Registration at employment agency
Tax for Accountant
Market Stall
Housekeeping


I just realised that Housekeeping ended up down the bottom of the list again - but if I finish the first 3 things on the list, it all means money in my pocket.  I am housekeeping in between paragraphs though, as I have spread out with trying to organise stock for my market stall.  

I'll do a separate post on the market stall later.

Well as much as I would love to keep on about being distracted - I'd better go and do some stuff (sigh)....



No comments:

Post a Comment