Sunday, January 8, 2012

Yay...

Photo - ponypics Samoa 2009

Monday and I'm not at work!!

I've been doing some writing though which I have to say is a lot more fun than working.


KISSLIST

Kindness - offer of assistance to friend in need

Interest - contact family - show some interest in their lives

Self education - read read read

Strength - share my knowledge to help others



So the update on me selling my possessions is that I earnt absolutely zero!!

My ad didn't run in the paper, my magazines didn't sell on ebay and I can't advertise my car for sale until back from Melbourne. Luckily this week I have a pretty good earning capacity winding up my business so I should have some money for Melbourne (still yet to book my return tickets) and to cover bills for a week or so. And some clients don't pay immediately so I should have some money dribble through when I am away.



Saturday I spent working on my renovation project - "Casa Bella" a 16ft caravan (photos above of when I first got her) that I bought 7 months ago. BF refused it on our premises, so I parked it behind a clients shed, and then BF refused to look at it for months only to break into hysterics when he finally did see her!!

Since then I have moved her to a friends rural block about 45 minutes drive away and I go out the first Friday of every month for the night. And it was while tidying up to head back to town this visit, when I discovered a full tin of paint and a paintbrush stashed away in the cupboards. Someone was dropping me a hint! So I spent about 5 hours painting cupboards inside and out and measuring up for the next lot of renovations. Painting just perks me up no end, you can see immediate results and I left in the afternoon feeling pretty pleased with myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment