Sunday, January 1, 2012

Getting Serious!!

Photo: ponypics Holmes Jungle Dec 2011

So I'm getting broker by the day - BF has a big running tab of IOU's - bless his little cotton socks, but I need to think hard!! I just updated my Resume - I've been self-employed for 7 years so not even sure what "the go" is these days with presentation etc.

Anyway its done and I've just then sent it out to a temping agency. Yesterday I started listing on Ebay and today I will rifle through my spare room and back garden shed and pull out anything that I haven't used for yonks and sell it in the local papers Flea Market this week. I'm sure I will be surprised with what I pull out.

And I will advertise the car for sale by the end of today (that's my goal anyway)- after I have given it a bit of a detail (luckily - or unluckily - I have some experience in this having given it a go for about a month).

Okay - I have a plan!!! For today anyway.....

oh yeh - I have decided to go to Canada at the end of the year maybe for a few months hence the panic for money to start coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment