Thursday, January 5, 2012

Friday...

Photos: ponypics Khao Lak Thailand 2009


I love Fridays!!! In the same way I dislike Mondays - well working on Mondays anyway...


Sort of weird when I think about it - but those days of the week wouldn't matter if you are doing something you enjoy.


My diary is telling me I have about 2 hours work at a clients this morning and while I don't want to go and would rather spend the time gardening or writing, I need the money - Rats!!


My "Flea Market" ad didn't run yesterday - there must have been too many to fit them all in. But I had a bonus with the dentist as my health insurance covered the whole lot so I spent $100 getting some new seat covers, dash mat and floor mats for my car to spruce it up for sale. Which I realised I can't advertise until my return from Melbourne.


While I think of it, my first experience with a Virtual Assistant didn't turn out as I expected - pretty much they provided me with a list of websites - something I could have done just in Google - I thought they would research the websites (after all the job title was internet research). And some of the information wasn't relevant - providing me with details of companies on the other side of Australia. Next time I will ask for a Personal Assistant or someone in admin perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment