Monday, December 19, 2011

Memoirs Of A Mid-life Crisis

The Mid-Life

Is 42 too early for a mid-life crisis? My lifestyle choices are less of a burden than the average woman – no children - in exchange for freedom. Freedom to travel and pretty much irk any responsibility should it be seen coming my way. Luckily I have been in a supportive relationship for 8 years but I am self-employed and currently feeling the added burden of trying to think for another 10 people and am looking for ways to simplify my life. I have very little financial burden IF I restructure slightly. Currently and for the past 12 years I have lived in the tropics in Northern Australia but prior to that I had spent those 12 years travelling and living all over the world. Every spare cent I earn I try to save for travel and to be honest even cents I don't have spare can end up funding such adventures (hello credit card).
So...I have been having these strange rumblings in my soul or spirit...and even though I don't know what is happening or going to happen...I think I gotta go with it....sort of like a personal challenge...and this will be my journal
background photo by me: ponypics Koh Samui 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment