Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas greetings

and more rumblings...

2011 is still treating me unfairly but I will go into that shortly... My net surfing for a better life has lead me to a couple of inspiring sites


http://www.wisebread.com/


http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheProfessionalHobo



So I will be reading them thoroughly for research

Day before yesterday I went to an appointment a week early(rats!!!) followed by shopping for last minute ingredients for Christmas meals. But then my car wouldn't start so I waited for the road assist folk to turn up. When he delivered news I would need to get it towed to the mechanic my heart sunk a bit - this unemployment business is expensive!! After my last visit to the mechanic he advised I needed some work done and I had been putting it off. So I might as well get that done too and I can put my car up for sale finally!! I have been meaning to do it for about 6 months but just needed that bit of repairs done before I sold it. So after setting out at 9am I got home at about 1.30pm - and feeling a whole lot broker!!

Then after the evenings entertainment I lost my phone for a day - it came back to me last night though.

So I'm wondering today whether these "things" that are happening to me the last week are part of the rumblings... I'm being lead a certain path. Its out of my hands so to speak and I just can only go with the flow. Pretty bloody exciting really!!!
Photo - ponypics Moorea November 2009
Bring on 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment