Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Beer Bread

The concept seemed perfectly reasonable when I thought of it and as I combined ingredients in the bread maker (a can of beer to replace some from the packet of powder yeast spoiled in the humidity). I googled beer bread
after I pressed the start button on the bread machine and found it to be an Irish Recipe and IT IS meant to be firm and moist!! Thats how mine turned out anyway and it tastes okay toasted with Vegemite and Butter. BF not so sure and leaving it up to me to finish the rest!!


My Homemade Bathroom Cleaner (Recipe from Down To Earth Blog) turned out great (as far as the Simple Living concept goes) - half a cup of bicarb soda and slowly dribble in small amounts of liquid laundry detergent, stirring until it is like a thick custardy texture. I used a toothbrush to get into awkward areas and was really impressed!! I took photos which I will add later - we had been on holidays for 4 weeks and the house-sitter hadn't done much with the wet areas so it was great to experiment on.

So I expect to know the financial damage for the car repairs tomorrow and I will send out some invoices for my work last week hoping someone is floating around their offices during this Christmas break. Today I launched another blog which will hopefully lead to some interesting opportunities in the next 3 months. I also contacted a Virtual Assistant agency for information on their services and have been working on a very detailed "To Do List" for my first use of my Virtual Assistant. I have been spending every waking hour the last few days researching income opportunities when I could be paying someone else to do all that while I try to drum up some income!! Thats the plan Stan!! I STILL have not even listed one item on Ebay and missed the local flea market listing today as I was in "my zone" on the net and forgot the time and hence the deadline today. Rats!! Banning myself from researching until I hear in the next few hours from VA.

No comments:

Post a Comment